Dwight's Reopening Plan
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Our goal is to make sure families are prepared to return to school — and our students are ready to dive into learning — safely. We can’t wait to see their sparks of genius shine brightly!
All community members traveling back from
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.or domestic hot-spot states must return to New York in time to meet the 14-day quarantine requirement prior to the start of school, per CDC and New York State guidelines. Please check the calendar for your child(ren)’s first day at school.
Have questions or need support?
Should Dwight community members have specific questions that are not addressed here, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access More of the Latest Health Information
Activities and Service Opportunities
How can I support my child emotionally during this time?
- Supporting Families During COVID-19 (Child Mind Institute)
- Talking to Children About COVID-19: A Parent Resource (National Association of School Psychologists)
- Coping with Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks (SAMHSA.gov)
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus (Child Mind Institute)
- How to talk to children about difficult news (American Psychological Association)
- Talking to Children About Tragedies & Other News Events (healthychildren.org)
- International School Counselor Association (ISCA) Parent Resource
- BrainPop Video – Coronavirus
- 5 Ways to Help Teens Manage Anxiety About the Coronavirus (New York Times)
- A Curious Guide for Courageous Kids
If you need to talk to someone right away:
- The U.S. has a 24-hour National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255