- What is Dwight's sibling/legacy policy?
- When is the application deadline?
- What is the birthday cutoff for students entering preschool and kindergarten?
- What does Dwight look for in an applicant?
- Does Dwight offer Financial Aid?
- What kind of support can a Dwight student expect?
- I don't see my question here, how can I ask it?
Dwight welcomes sibling and legacy families for admission. The School values connected families and appreciates their support of its mission and traditions. Because of the close connection that sibling and legacy families have with the School, these qualified sibling and legacy applicants receive very careful consideration during the admissions process.
Graduates of Dwight with children applying to our preschool and kindergarten are eligible for early notification in our preschool 2s and kindergarten classes in accordance with ISAAGNY guidelines and notification dates. Early notification dates are posted in the spring prior to the admissions season. Sibling early decision at Dwight is awarded to applicants applying to our preschool 2s and kindergarten programs. Applicants are eligible for sibling early decision if their sibling is currently enrolled at Dwight or was enrolled for a minimum of two years.
The deadline for submitting applications for the 2020-21 school year has now passed. However, we may have limited availability in certain grades. If you are interested in inquiring about openings in a specific grade, please reach out to the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application for the 2021-22 school year will open on September 1, 2020 and the deadline for submission for grades K-12 will be December 1, 2020. The deadline for preschool applications will be January 15, 2021.
Preschool 2s: Students should be two years old by September 1 of their 2s program school year.
Preschool 3s: Students should be three years old by September 1 of their 3s program school year.
Pre-kindergarten (4s): Students should be four years old by September 1 of their pre-kindergarten program school year.
Kindergarten: Students should be five years old by September 1 of their kindergarten school year.
Dwight School looks for students who are passionate about learning and can thrive in a rigorous academic setting. Dwight seeks to have a community of globally minded, innovative students who are interested in sharing their diverse talents and experiences. The School values the importance of both character and academic background, and seeks to foster leadership through service learning.
Dwight School has a long-standing commitment to its financial aid program
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Dwight School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, national, or ethnic origin, physical disability, age, or sexual orientation.
Payment Plan Options
In addition to financial aid, Dwight School offers several different payment options for families.
Financial Aid Application Procedure
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.Ravenna by December 1, 2019. Please indicate that you intend to apply for financial aid by checking the appropriate box on the application.
- STEP 2: All families seeking financial aid must complete a confidential parent financial statement each year. Instructions will be sent electronically to all applicants who complete STEP 1. In addition to the parent statement, families must upload all required tax documents and W2s to the online financial aid application. Dwight also accepts financial aid applications via TADS from families applying for initial admission only. The deadline for submitting the financial aid forms and supporting materials is December 5, 2019. All financial aid information is kept confidential.
- STEP 3: Financial aid awards will be sent at the same time as acceptances. For current families, awards are distributed as part of re-enrollment. The Admissions Committee recommends students to the Financial Aid Committee once an admissions decision has been made.
- STEP 4: In order to secure an award, a signed contract and deposit are required at the time of (re) enrollment.